Skip To Main Content

Academics & Curriculum

The faculty at Lee County High School takes academics very seriously. Students graduating from LCHS will be well prepared for the next step in life if they work hard and consistently accomplish the tasks set before them by their teachers.

Grades are based on class participation, class work, homework, tests, quizzes, and any special project that the classroom teacher may assign. The grading scale is as follows:

  • A: 90-100
  • B: 80-89
  • C: 70-79
  • F: below 70 = failing
  • I: Incomplete grades – if these are not cleared by the end of the next grading period, an “F” will be recorded
  • NC – no credit

Final assessments will be given at the end of each semester and will count 20% of the final semester grade. The average of the two grading periods will count as the other 80% of the final semester grade. Assessments may include final exams or End of Course assessments.

Dual Enrollment

For dual enrollment offerings visit LCHS's Counselor page.